Wednesday, April 18

The Phillies are SO COOL

Wow. How great is Philadelphia baseball?!?!

Every night that the Phillies are scheduled to play makes my life a joy. At 7:05, I sit in front of the T.V. waiting for the best baseball team of all-time to 'wow' me. I never get nervous with the lineup Manuel constructs. I know that every night the starting pitcher is going to give Philadelphia 7 strong innings. And if he doesn't, I know the offense is going to score over 8 runs to back him up. They always get on base and never have problems knocking men in. If there is a runner in scoring position, I know the batter will get him home. Watching the bullpen is a treat. It is lights out from them. Any lead, from one run to ten runs, is safe in the arms of the relief staff.

Pat Gillick (AKA the best GM of all time) has done a great job of putting a winner on the field with absolutely no holes. Defense, offense, starting and relief pitching is all top-notch. And not only did Gillick put great players on this roster, he also kept a genius on the staff to manage this bunch of all stars. He never embarrasses us fans or this franchise with his educated quotes. I mean, check out this work of art:
"It can go both ways. If we come out tonight and score a lot of runs, I'm going to say, 'Yeah, it helped us.' If we don't, I'll say, 'Darn, those two days killed us.'"
Yep, things are really looking up for the Phillies fans of this amazing city.

I almost feel too blessed. God must love me. No matter how bad a day at work was or how much my family or friends are pissing me off, I KNOW that I have the Phillies to put a smile on my face everyday of the year. No day is gloomy in Philadelphia so long as the Phillies are playing. A complaining Phillies fan is merely an idiot who doesn't appreciate the winning franchise this team truly is.

Thank you Pat Gillick. You have given so many fans in this city something to be grateful for.



...now go fuck yourself!!

6 comments:

BloodStripes said...

Beautifull Skeeter. Your sarcasm is greatly appreciated. That finger explosion is exactly how I am feeling about things at the moment. I'm blowing up! Fuck off Gillick. Fuck off Charlie....you fat fucks!

Anonymous said...

Is that sarcasm I detect, cause you're laying it on pretty thick!

When does Eagles training camp begin?

GM-Carson said...

This is some mother-fucking ass-raping bullshit that it going on right now. The Phillies are playing like complete shit and are taking a collective dump on the fanbase. Manuel remains manager despite a horrific beginning to the season...what the fuck?! That cocksucking cumdumpter Pat Gillick needs to a get a fucking clue and shake shit up by axing some people. Fire Manuel, release Madson, kick Ryan Howard in his nuts, tell Utley to save the offense not the ozone layer...fuck!!!!

Jacobin said...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING!!!

kentucky phils phan said...

i just don't get it...where's the passion from these guys, don't they know that any PHAN would love to put on those red pinstripes day in and day out and play for this game...these guys play like it's a chore.

Jacobin said...

10 print "FUCK FUQUA! FUCK THE PHLLIES!";
20 goto 10

run