Friday, April 13

Blame Jose Reyes

The Phillies had their flaws last night. You saw it, I saw it. For me to list them here might be redundant and infuriating for both yourself and myself. Read one of the blogs to the right or go to Phillies.com for a recap. I won't piss you off with what happened last night. I plan, instead, on getting out my hatred for Jose Reyes. He is to blame for all that is wrong with the world.

We all know he destroys the Phillies. His line vs. them:
.333/9/26 with 18 stolen bases in 56 games.

Every time he comes to the plate versus them, I cringe with anger, fear, depression and an intense feeling of blind rage. I'm not lying. I get legitimately angry when he gets a hit or steals a base off of the Phillies. My friend Bill, pictured right, can best sum up my feelings about him.

So in honor of Jimmy Rollins' two homeruns last night, here are 11 things you should know (and see) about Jose Reyes:
  1. On the night of April 3, Jose whispered "nappy headed hoes" repeatedly into Don Imus' ears while he slept. This in turn sparked Imus to call out the Rutgers womans basketball team sparking a ridiculous national outrage.

  2. Is best friends with Gavin Floyd (my other enemy)
  3. Shaved Britney Spears' head, thus killing my childhood fantasies...even though she was a fat whore before that.
  4. Tried to stop the release of 300, possibly the coolest movie of all time.
  5. He doesn't think Carmen Electra is hot.

  6. Got Arrested Development, one of the funniest shows ever, canceled.
  7. Thinks Keanu Reeves is one of the best actors of our generation.
  8. Prefers Tremors 2 over the original Tremors.


I will probably post these pictures many more times this season during upcoming Mets' series. This is the third post they have surfaced on thus far. I honestly cannot stand playing against him. He is the devil.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I also want to note that this is the 100th post on Driven to Deep Center. But this is no time for celebration. THE PHILLIES ARE 2-7! And I don't even know who to blame anymore.

17 comments:

Ben said...

There is too much blame to go around.....you cant just blame one person anymore

Corey said...

congrats on post 100. DTDC is my favortie phillies blog and the first one i visit each day. keep up the good work.

GM-Carson said...

Corey you fucking trader! What about our blog?

Anyway, DTDC is awesome. Between you and us, we could rule the Phillies blogsphere.

Corey said...

jeebus, the man who likes chris wheeler called me a trader.

i can't help it, DTDC makes our blog look relatively unfunny.

Anonymous said...

gm-carson, your blog IS funny, when corey posts

GM-Carson said...

damn, i just got burned!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on #100!

What stings the most about those horrible pictures you posted is that those two fairies consistenlty kick our asses. Right now the Phillies are Jose Reyes' bitches and it sucks balls!

GM-Carson said...

David Wright robbed the Phillies of an estimated 762 hits in that 3 games series...son of a bitch!

Skeeter said...

aww, the couple was arguing over here. I hope all is patched up.

WSBGMs is the only blog on my toolbar. first site i visit in the morning.

....okay, I'm heading to DC now for the weekend so I wont be back for posting until Monday. Maybe time off from the Phillies is exactly what I need.

GM-Carson said...

Corey and I bickering is part of our entertainment value.

Have a fun trip Skeet-er.

Jacobin said...

Congrats on hitting post 100! Although I wonder why we get the ultra-homo pictures of Reyes and Wright again for such a landmark occasion...

Is it any surprise that Write gobbled up so many balls during the series? Him and Reyes are like high-powered hoovers with all the balls they suck up in that infield.

klkatz said...

I'll take the heat.. blame me. Too early to blame Dallas Green,right?

Why can't Dallas be our manager?

kentucky phils phan said...

would someone tell the team that the object of baseball is to score runs, we leave more runners on base than any team i have ever seen

GM-Carson said...

once again, i hate myself for being a phillies fan. what the fuck?!

BloodStripes said...

Well done on the century Skeeter.

Jose is Gayes! You know he learnt to run fast by running away from poofters trying to bum-root him don't ya mate? He eventually joined in on it and is now the Dominicans father of gay.

Jothay Gayeth!!!

Chris said...

100 posts already? Congrats

Skeeter said...

Thank you. Yep...100 posts, maybe 2 or 3 good ones