Saturday, March 3

A lot of People Suck

This article enraged me. Actually, the writing was fine, it was the content in it which made me see some of the disgusting scumbag shitheads that are in this world. The late Cory Lidle's estate, AKA his wife Melanie, is being sued by some dickwad dentist for 'sever damage' done to his apartment when Cory's plane crashed into it. Let me preface my next statements by saying that I am ignorant to the law and do not know much of it. I've never studied law nor do I understand much about lawsuits.

That said, there is nothing moral or right about a RICH...let me say that again...RICH doctor suing a widow who just lost her husband 5 months ago in a tragic and unexpected ACCIDENT...let me say that again...ACCIDENT!!! I don't even have anything logical or planned to write here. I am just upset that people in this world are willing to try anything to get another buck. By the way, he is suing Mrs. Lidle for 7 million dollars. Rosenthal, the dentist, also sued a dating-book author a few years ago for saying that he sucks at his profession. I also want to add that Rosenthal has such patients as Donald Trump, Bruce Springsteen and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Basically, he isn't one of those struggling dentist you see by the freeway begging for your change.

Courtesy of Seinfeld: "What do you call a doctor who failed out of Med school?... A Dentist" This man has made me an 'anti-dentite.'

Want more cases of Jackasses in this world? Sure you do...












THESE ARE THE GAYEST PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! And again to quote Seinfeld: "Not that there is anything wrong with that." David Wright can say all he wants about J-Roll running his mouth and talking a lot of smack. This may all be true. Jimmy may be cocky, but at least he doesn't take cocks in the ass from a teammate wearing a Jimmy-hat. (I personally thought that was clever)

THE METS ARE GAY...and these pictures are proof. Now I know the division is ours. There is no way our boys are gonna take it from these two fanny-bandits.

And here is another gay Met from the past...



...the world is becoming a sad sad place to be. Also, I should note that I am not homo-phobic so don't think I am a horrible person. I just hate the Mets.

7 comments:

Skeeter said...

I am actually embarrassed that these pictures are on my site...

Muller said...

Those are the gayest pictures I've ever seen and they almost make my upcoming post on the Mets irrelevant...but than the overall gayness of the New York Mets can never be overstated. And that dentist should lick a dick with AIDS on it. Fucking despicable. No respect.

Muller said...

PS. I also liked the cock / Jimmy-hat joke, but then again, I'm an idiot.

GM-Carson said...

Muller- reading your previous comment on here might lead one to believe you just "like the cock"...priceless!

Those pictures of the Mets are so homoic (my made up word for extreme gayness).

BloodStripes said...

The mets take it up the arse! Poofters all of them!

About the suing thing. That just sucks. Strange things like that seem to happen in the USA. So us Aussies have a saying for it............."Only in America"

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I love the place.

Corey said...

that is some of the gayest shit i ever seen, that includes my trip through the castro district in san fran (i saw a guy in leather pants and no shirt walking a poodle on a leash, which now looks completely hetero compared to this ass-fest.) ten bucks says david wright-up-yo-butt or jose gay-ass bought this.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know if words do justice for that collection of pictures. All I know is that it brings new meaning to the song, "Meet the Mets". I was kind of hoping to see Bill Wagner showing off his bod. Maybe next year.