Sunday, March 18

St Pattys Rant

It is a little after 3 in the moring, I just got home from a st. patty's celebration and i want to tell the world the few things that are on my mind
  • The Phillies are cooler than the Mets, who suck
  • Yuengling is better than the mets, who suck
  • Chase Utley is better than you
  • You are better than manuel
  • I just got the new "mens health" (Im gay I know) and David Wright is on the cover. I quickly burned it and threw it off the Walt Whitman
  • I wish Moyer was my father
  • 5, 6, 8, 11, 26, 35, 38 are the best numbers to watch for this season
  • Carson sucks for making the fantasy draft the morning after st. Patricks day. seriously though, who does that???????????????????

Also i do not like how everyone thinks they are irish on March 17, when they are clearly italian or mexican or german or australian (bloodstripes) or something else. Take off your "kiss me i'm Irish" shirt because you're ugly and no one loves you. Leprechauns are not real

3 comments:

GM-Carson said...

Kiss my ass...and I'm not even Irish! You'll show up drunk for the fantasy draft and like it!

Corey said...

it's obviously a plan by carson to gain advantage over all of us drunk/hungover drafters. bastard.

BloodStripes said...

Touch me I'm sick! (Top Sonic Youth song, also done very well by Mudhoney)

Sounds like St Pat's day goes off in Philly. Good stuff!

You need a kiss me I'm an Aussie t-shirt. Yes!!! I can see the American girls sprinting towards you mate. Ha! Try it Skeeter. Work on the Aussie accent for a while and go to a pub where you know no-one. A few 'gidday mates' and a 'gidday love owz-it-goin'? and you'll be getting laid in minutes.

Choo woo!!!