Tuesday, February 27

Youtube video

The video I posted about Burrell this morning was edited and therefor the link stop working. Click here if you want to see the truth that people wish to ignore. Thanks again to Chris from I’ve Made a Huge Tiny Mistake for the find.

Also, I wanted to save Carson's rant on Burrell-haters from this morning's post. Enjoy:

"That was a great video. We all know Pat Burrell isn't perfect, but he's not the enemy that the fans of Philly are making him out to be either. We need him on this team! He's not "the man", but he is a damn fine baseball player. He can be counted on for 30+ hr and 100+ rbi, and last I checked that's better than a lot of other scrubs out there. I'm sick and tired to having to explain to retards the worth of Pat Burrell. Only an idiot would dismiss a near .900 OPS...that's how you score run fucksticks! Damn, I'm getting pissed typing this...I wish I could beat some sense into some of those lame-brain Burrell haters!"

...I couldn't have said it better myself

No comments: