Friday, February 2

I am going crazy...

I just recently bought a rubik's cube and have not put it down. It has taken over my life. I don't think I can be happy until I solve it. Sorry, it may cause for limited posts on this site. Once I have completed it, I'll be back...or until I freak out and break it.

This may sound like a joke but I am not kidding. This is the most addicting puzzle I have ever had. Damn anyone who can do this. And damn Rubik for taking me away from the Phillies.


Phillies notes...
- Myers got a freakin sweet deal that makes me happy
- Aaron Rowand will hopefully not return in 2007 for the Phillies. I love the guy, but I love a stronger bullpen more.
- Chase Utley is cool
- Ryan Howard hits homeruns
- Pat Burrell probably nailed my sister


LATER... I'll be back with better posts once this goddamn cube is away from me

6 comments:

GM-Carson said...

I took a Rubik's cube in for my kids at school and the lil' bastards peeled the stickers off. Damn kids! Good luck with that.

furiousBall said...

I just caught Pat Burrell having sex with my rubik's cube.

Skeeter said...

HAHA!

That slutty bitch

Also...I almost peeled the stickers off and put them in the right place...but then that is cheating and I would be no better than Barry Bonds.

Anonymous said...

"Aaron Rowand will hopefully not return in 2007 for the Phillies."


Blow me Bormnann, Blow me.
Try replacing 91 Home Runs. Fucker.

GM-Carson said...

such hostility...fucker!

Skeeter said...

godamnit muller it was a video game!

Rowand won't hit 19 this season. God I hate you....FUCKER!