Tuesday, December 12

Bore ASS

Super agent, millionaire, baseball, negotiator, lucifer, douche, dick and balls...all words associated with Mr Scott Boras. What has he ever done to me? Well...nothing personally, but then again The Backstreet Boys never personally affected my life and they still suck. Watching Scott Boras and reading about this tool makes me want to vomit. He is a money hungry buttrug and while I cannot put full blame on this ridiculously overpriced free agent market on him, he is no way helping baseball get back to normalcy.



I am going to preface this next paragraph by stating something: I in no way like the Red Sox nor do I wish them well...EVER. They are the NEW New York Yankees and should be laughed at for spending that absurd amount of money to talk to someone who has never played in Majors. They won their World Series...now shut up. However...

Scott Boras is playing them for fools. He realizes that they have no leverage at all with this situation and is literally asking the Red Sox to pay 100 million dollars ON TOP OF the 51.1 million already paid. From what I read, he is not letting Matsuzaka attend contract negotiation meetings and is not going to budge from 100 mill. Another report is claiming that he is willing to let Matsuzaka walk (or fly in this sense) back to Japan just to set an example and show that the posting system should be changed. He is basically hurting the Red Sox chances next year (although they can still win without him) and is hurting the Seibu Lions since they won't recieve that 51.1 million dollars just to make a point! He is also willing to let this kid go all the way back to Japan to pitch instead of here in the Majors. This is a horribloe stubborn douche of a man who is doing nothing but hurting baseball.

While searching him on the greatest website ever (Wikipedia), I came across a contoversy section on the page. You can read it here. Also shown was his list of clients. He has over 65! From what I briefly read through, no Phillies are on that list. I did, however, hear someone saying that Utley was one of his clients. I pray this is not true. I also pray Howard stays far far far away from him.

Five things I bet you didn't know Scott Boras was responsible for:
1) The second shooter on the grassy knoll
2) Killed Tupac (not Biggie...that was Drew Rosenhaus)
3) Heckled Michael Richards dressed as a black man
4) Genetically engineered Kevin Federline
5) Inflamed my appendix causing surgery


And let us not forget he was behind the Gay-D Drew fiasco. This doesn't piss me off to much because I would rather hate Drew than like him. But still...it's the principle of the thing.




P.S. I was going to post a picture of my stomach after my appendix was removed, but it was graphic, disgusting and shows a little too much of my lower body (which is gay). So to make up for what could have been...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh...this is a Phillies website?
The only news I want to say about them is that I heard Garcia's conference call on MLB.com and I couldn't understand one word he said. He apparently claimed he is happy to be in Philadelphia which is nice.

6 comments:

BloodStripes said...

"Very happy to come to Philadelphia you know. You know, they have a young team you know, and ah, you know, I feel pretty good you know and you know, I can, you know, show the people what I got you know."

"But I know, you know and we know you know because you know, we put something together you know and thats how we win you know. Right now, you know I love to pitch and come to you know, Philadelphia".

You know, we love you Freddy, you know!

BloodStripes said...

As for BoreAss. Yeah your right Skeeter, he is stuffing things up by helping to force wages through the roof. Its alright for big city teams with truck loads of cash but one day soon the small city teams will rebel and there will be a new war.

Uprising!

Carmen just looks better with every post. Scorcher!

GM-Carson said...

ah gah-damn carmen is HOT!

screw scott boras in his pooper!

BloodStripes said...

How the exams goin' mate?

Kickin' it?

Skeeter said...

My final exams have killed me. They have made me their bitch and made me cry like a little girl a couple times.

But they are now over and done with and I will be able to go back to the one thing I love this weekend...the Phillies.

School was so much easier in Australia...

BloodStripes said...

.....where the living is easy.

:]

Glad they are all over for you mate. I hope you get high marks. Time to chill.