Wednesday, February 7

Fantasies

With all this fantasy baseball talk in the air and spring training being just around the corner, I am getting very antsy for the season to begin. So in the spirit of fantasy, I thought I should share mine with the world. And don't worry, I won't get too graphic...

- I fantasize of a radio station that isn't dragged down with constant negativity

- I fantasize of a bullpen that won't make me cry during the 7th, 8th, and/or 9th innnings

- I fantasize of a shortstop who is not streaky throughout the season

- I fantasize of a left fielder to play like it is 2002

- I fantasize of over 200 strikeouts from our lefty phenom

- I fantasize of 50+ homeruns

- I fantasize of Chris Wheeler catching a case of eternal laryngitis

- I fantasize of NOT seeing the words 'DL' and 'Hamels' in the same sentence

- I fantasize of not hearing boos when they aren't warranted

- I fantasize of laughing every time I see the Mets pitching staff

- I fantasize of meeting a hot 22 year old girl at a game, who's passions are the Phillies, video games, cartoons and g-strings

- I fantasize of seeing Lieber pitch for an American League team

- I fantasize of 20+ swipes from our little Hawaiian

- I fantasize of Chris Coste contributing to our team in 2007

- I fantasize of seeing Heidi Strobel during Bikini-Fun Day at Citizens Bank Park

- I fantasize of Bikini-Fun Day at Citizens Bank Park

- And most importantly, I fantasize of seeing October baseball in Philadelphia


May all of mine and your fantasies become a reality this season.

















Three Carmens. Every man's fantassy

5 comments:

GM-Carson said...

damn carmen is hot!

carmen and carson, sounds like a good combo.

speaking of fantasies- we're going to be doing a WSBGM's fantasy baseball league.

Skeeter said...

count me in.

Also, lay off my ho

GM-Carson said...

over on my blog, I will be doing a piece on fantasy baseball and see who all we can get to join. I'd like about a 10 player NL-only league. We'll vote on it though.

furiousBall said...

i wouldn't kick her out of bed for crumbs

she'd even be hot if she was missing an ear

Skeeter said...

missing two ears, a mouth and her eyes.

Basically if Helen Keller looked like Carmen, I'm game