Sunday, April 1

Opening Day Countdown: ONE DAY LEFT

This is like Christmas Eve for Phillies fans. The night before opening day is always one of the hardest to get through. But tomorrow will bring a new season of baseball. The last of the countdown...

Monday: 7 players of concern
Tuesday: 6 reasons I love Chase Utley
Wednesday: 5 X factors
Thursday: 4 reasons the division title is ours
Friday: 3 gayest Mets
Saturday: 2 breakout performances to expect

Sunday: 1 biggest ass-munch on the team

The Number 1 Biggest Ass-munch on the Philadelphia Phillies

When I initially made this list, I wasn't quite sure who I should give this title too. People suggested Nunez, but that seemed too easy. I could always put Manuel, but it has been done so many times before. Adam Eaton has sucked during the spring, but I wanted to give him the month of April before I cast judgement. And I am sure I could pick out someone from the bullpen.
So I am here now, thinking of the 2007 Phillies' players and realize that I like everyone on the team. Sure, some are more talented and more likable than others, but overall I love this team and cannot wait to see them play 162 games. This Phillies team represents the rebirth of Philadelphia baseball. They have a new image, energy and personality that the city will fall in love with.
And I now realize that this is my last post before the season starts and I would hate to end the offseason on such a negative note by picking the biggest ass-munch we currently have. Therefore, to help usher in the new baseball season and begin a new era of Phillies baseball, I will give this title to the man responsible for the old era of Philadelphia baseball: Ed Wade

It has been over fifteen months and I still can't get over this guy. So congrats Mr. Wade, you finally won something in the city of Philadelphia.
.

.

.

.

.

And one last pump-up picture to get us ready for the start of the season. One of the best ballparks in America and a place that we can all call home:


2 comments:

Skeeter said...

Also, I took down the port o potty symbol of the bullpen. I want to give them a chance to do good (or suck) before I start calling them "shit."

GM-Carson said...

Ed Wade looks like a penis, but he's a flat-out dick!