Monday, November 20

What Else...

Ryan Howard won the MVP. Not telling you anything new. If you didn't know this and reading my little blog was the first you heard of it, then you need to get with reality. So I am not going to boringly write about it extensively and copy&paste stats and history that you all read on espn.com/ mlb.com/ sports.yahoo.com. But I do want to mention the other finalists in the top 10...then display the various expressions and personalities of Rhyno. Chase Utley tied for seventh with an enemy of mine...Jose Reyes. And while I really can't complain, I don't understand how Soriano got more votes. Sure, he had a career year and hit a buttload of bombs. But the Nationals were not ONCE ever really in contention. They were a joke team who loved to kick the Phillies around. I am also happy to see that Berkman beat out Beltran for the top 3. Berkman is definitely more valuable to the offense-less Astros than Beltran is to the powerhouse Mets. Also...I checked the Cardinals website to see what they were saying about this. And Matthew Leach, the retard who writes for St Louis, has the nerve to write "Nonetheless, it's a tough one to take for the Cardinals." TOUGH ONE TO TAKE?!?!?!?! The Cardinals sneaked into the playoffs and took home the WS trophy with a crappy 83 wins...and Pujols not winning his second consecutive MVP award is tough to take? Give me a break. Leach and any St Louis fan who feels cheated that Pujols didn't win the MVP gets my vote for the asswipe of the year award.

Now to Photo-show of Rhyno...

The Homerun Trot



"You got my money bitch?"



"Who is this cracker?"



"You can be like me kids!" (Even though you can't)



Ryan: Top that Pat
Pat: I can't
Ryan: I know...I was just messing with you



"Thank you Ramon. Bobby was right"



"Look at me mom"



"Have fun watching Soriano get overpaid for 8 years"


First walk-off



(I couldn't think of anything more clever than a boogie joke)



Happy Howard



"We own this team"



Smile...



"Hellooooo ladies"



"So a priest, a rabbi and Gavin Floyd walk into a bar..."



Ortiz makes fun of Howard.
Howard snarls.
Ortiz then loses in the Derby.
Howard nails 50% of Pittsburg's women.




Well Deserved...

2 comments:

GM-Carson said...

he's a straight up pimp!

BloodStripes said...

A bloody champion!

Great post!