Thursday, March 15

A Picture, A confession & A Prediction

The Picture:


...found on Phillies.com as the header for the Hall of Fame Club Seating Section. If the picture is too small, click on it to get a better look at Rowand's face.


The Confession:

...While I listened to the game on the radio last night, Hamels' second consecutive poor outing almost made me cry. I guess since I just assume that he is so invincible, my world gets turned upside down when he shows signs of being human. Up was Down, Left was Right, Gavin Floyd was my father. It was scary.


The Prediction:

...By May, there will be a significant trade. I won't say by opening day since injuries are a concern and we should see how this team fares in the first month. If, however, they stumble, Gillick will not be a seller this year. The moves made in the offseason are evident that Pat is going for a win-now attitude in 2007. This is not a rebuilding stage for Philadelphia Baseball. The team now is good, but the few holes we have may be too big to ignore. Bottom-line: I'll say it again, our bullpen looks like the inside of a Port-O-Potty.


On this site, until it is fixed, the Philadelphia Phillies' bullpen will be now known as "the Pen-O-Potty." Or maybe "the Port-O-Philly?" I can't decide which is better. Or which is worse...

2 comments:

GM-Carson said...

I love the Phils bullpen being compared to a port-o-potty...brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I think comparing the Phillies bullpen to a port-o-potty is insulting to port-o-pottys everywhere.