Monday, February 26

Driven to Deep Center Caption Contest: The Curious Mr. Burrell

What is Pat the Bat doing with this little girl? And what of that magical arrow? Comment now and whoever leaves the best / funniest caption will recieve a MAJOR AWARD! (my respect)

PS. I too, apologize for the lack of fresh material. I was actually doing schoolwork this week for once in my miserable life. Just a note, posts on the terrible secrets held by the New York Mets, the INDISPENSABLE Aaron Rowand, and more DtDC Photo Contests in the days and weeks to come. Especially once the season starts and I master PhotoShop.

5 comments:

Skeeter said...

That isn't a little girl, it's Gavin Floyd.

Oh wait I'm sorry...Mr. Sucky Poo Poo Pants.

Corey said...

"listen, sugar, there's a good chance this arrow is going to kill us both. and if we're gonna die, might as well make the most of these last few minutes..."

Skeeter said...

This post is only a few hours old and I think Corey just won...

Corey said...

that was the "safe" version of what i really was thinking...i'm a horrible person...

GM-Carson said...

that comment of corey's was absolutely despicable and therefore i love it!