Monday, January 8

Sorry...

I have been in Florida hanging out with old people for the past week and will not return until Saturday. My team member was suppose to pick up the slack and finish out the Burrell posts while I was down here. Apparently that hasn't happened...that unreliable douche.

After this week, the Burrell posts will continue to rain upon this site until we feel it is necessary to stop. Then an in-depth look at our phils roster up until Spring Training starts.... a little over a month away!

So to anyone who enjoys reading our BS, sorry for Patrick's incompetence and laziness. I'll be sure to give him a spanking when I get back.
.
.
.
.
that sounded gay.

LATER

2 comments:

GM-Carson said...

sounding gay and being gay are two entirely different things.

and i do enjoy reading your b.s.

Skeeter said...

thanks homie